Re: good grip veggie pealer

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Newsgroup ]

Posted by fern lamb on February 05, 19100 at 16:35:41:

In Reply to: Re: good grip veggie pealer posted by Hans Goede on March 25, 1999 at 13:46:39:

: Carol, I use a veggie gripper that's actually called "GOOD GRIPS" and in deed has a soft somewhat larger handle. They are available at most kitchen and gourmet stores. They offer a large varity of larger soft handles. Good luck!
: Hans
I am looking for a small flat table cheese grater....I have found a rounded one but not the flat...what is the advantage of the rounded ??? Thanks

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup




[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Newsgroup ]

Main Menu | Recipesearch | Newsgroups | Rumbles & Murmurs | Culinary Careers
QuickMeals | Secret Ingredients | Help Wanteds | Archives | Feedback

Copyright © 1998 StarChefs. All rights reserved.