|Róbalo al Limón
Chef Roberto Santibañez of Rosa Mexicano—New
Adapted by StarChefs.com
Yield: 4 Servings
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 4 (7-ounce) White fish filets, fleshed like red snapper
- ½ teaspoon roasted chile de arbol powder
- Salt, to taste
- 2 limes, zest and juice separated
- 2 Tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1 cup crème fraîche
- 1 cup cilantro stems, finely sliced, to garnish.
Heat the oil in a sauté pan. Season the fish
with chile de arbol, salt and several drops of lime juice.
Sear each fish filet on both sides. Add the zest and garlic
to the pan, and cook for 30 seconds. Add the crème
fraîche and toss to coat all ingredients.
Lower the heat to medium-low and simmer the fish until done,
or approximately 7 minutes. Add cilantro stems and cook for
an additional 30 seconds. Add 4 teaspoons of lime juice, and
adjust seasoning of salt, so taste.
Arrange fish on a serving platter and spoon extra sauce over
the filets. Garnish with cilantro.
back to top