Insalata Di Funghi Porcini e Parmigiano
(Porcini Mushroom Salad with Parmigiano)|
Chef Celestino Drago of Enoteca Drago – Beverly
Adapted by StarChefs
Yield: 4 Servings
This recipe makes more dressing than you need to dress the salad;
save the remaining in the refrigerator for further use.
Oil and lemon dressing:
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 fresh porcini mushrooms, about 2 ounces each
- 2 cups baby arugula
- 6 Tablespoons Oil and Lemon Dressing
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Shaved Parmesan cheese to taste
Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
Clean mushrooms and slice very thin. In a mixing bowl, add
arugula, sliced mushrooms, and dressing. Season with salt and pepper.
Toss well and plate on 4 dishes. Sprinkle shaved Parmesan cheese
over top. Serve immediately.
An earthy Chianti such as the Fattoria di Felsina 1999 Chianti