Once the beet chips and sweet potato jus
have been made, and the squab breast has finished cooking in the
oven, follow along with this video clip to learn how to complete
- Heat sweet potato jus in a small pot.
- Poach squab breasts in clarified butter at 160°F about
8 minutes. Remove squab from butter and allow to rest.
- Reheat golden beets in about 1 Tablespoon butter, then roll
in pulverized red beets, coating thoroughly.
- Make a small pool of sweet potato jus on each plate. Slice
squab breasts in half and place on top of sauce.
- Place beets in a small pile on each plate.
Garnish plates with additional sauce and season sliced squab with