For four glorious days, you’ll be able to discover all there is
to know about chocolate.
- 30,000 square feet of chocolate
- Demonstrations and seminars by top pastry chefs, such
as Jacques Torres, Francois Payard, and Bill Yosses. Discover the many
ways to prepare, decorate and serve all types of chocolate.
- Chocolate samples from a head-spinning array of 50+ top
chocolate brands including Valrhona, Ethel M, Guittard Chocolate, Koppers
Chocolate, and Schokinag.
- Chocolate Fashion: see this year's original designs, all
made of chocolate by top fashion designers and pastry chefs, live on
the runway on Wednesday, November 12th at 7pm to benefit DIFFA.
Tickets Now to attend this delicious fundraiser!
- Barnes & Noble cookbook store with book signings by
authors and pastry chefs.
- “From Bean to Bar” exhibit.
- Gallery of Chocolate Sculptures and Showpieces.
General Show Information:
November 13 - 16, 2003
125 W. 18th Street
(between 6th and 7th Avenues)
New York, NY 10011
Thursday, November 13th: 10 am – 8 pm
Friday, November 14th: 10 am – 9 pm
Saturday, November 15th: 10 am – 8 pm
Sunday, November 16th: 10 am – 7 pm
ChocoPass: $51.50 (valid for any three show days)
Children (6-14): $9.50
Children 5 and under: Free
Avoid lines and purchase tickets now or buy at the door (cash only).
For more detailed information about the show call the Chocolate Show
Hotline at (866) CHOC-NYC, go to www.chocolateshow.com or email email@example.com.