Eloma Adds A Touch of Simplicity to Its Genius MT Combination Ovens
Among combination ovens, Eloma’s offering has long stood out for its ease of use. With the introduction of the Genius MT line of combis at the National Restaurant Show (NRA) in Chicago this weekend, Eloma solidified its commitment to simplicity. Familiar to users of popular smartphones and tablets, the ultra-fast, high-resolution multi-touch display boasts a picture driven interface. It enables easy access to the oven’s controls and stored cooking processes.
The Genius MT enables operators to precisely control the temperature, humidity and time for each cooking event to deliver a consistent desired result. Because of its programmability, it is well suited for use in foodservice chains and volume feeding operations where multiple ovens across multiple locations are used to produce a consistent, singular product. Additionally, with automatic logging of its cooking and cleaning activities and both networked and USB data connectivity, the Genius MT combi supports HAACP compliance even across multiple units and locations.
Throughout its product lines, Eloma combi ovens and steamers are characteristically versatile with hundreds of cooking and baking programs pre-installed and the ability to perform nine cooking methods including thawing, poaching, braising, steaming, roasting, broiling/browning, grilling, baking and regenerating. At all times, the Genius MT stores the last 20 cooking processes used whether the process is a standard program, a custom program stored as a favorite or a manual cooking setting.
A wide range of available gas and electric size and power configurations enables the Genius MT to accommodate nearly any space or application. Additional benefits for operators include:
• Market-leading ease of use through automation and simple, intuitive picture-driven controls.
• A small footprint. Based on comparable cooking capacities among competing combi-ovens, the Genius MT boasts a smaller overall footprint, which is critical in cramped kitchens and high-rent locations.
• A Multi-cooking function that enables operators to simultaneously prepare different foods and dishes in a single unit.
• A fully automatic cleaning system, Autoclean® MT, that includes a quick clean feature requiring only 15 minutes to complete a cleaning cycle. Autoclean uses minimal amounts of water and cleaning and rinsing agents. It also monitors cleaning product quantities through the display.
• Exceptional efficiency and eco-friendliness with energy savings of up to 16 percent and water savings of up to 42 percent compared to conventional cooking equipment. • Near immediate availability of steam with perfect saturation down to a tiny fraction of an ounce from the patented Fresh Steam system.
• Automatic extraction of steam in the oven’s cooking chamber, which keeps heat and humidity out of the kitchen environment.
• Localized service throughout the U.S. with domestic parts availability.
“We hear consistently from our customers across the country that Eloma combi ovens are used more often because they are easier to use,” said Thomas Stegmaier, president of Eloma North America. “As versatile as combi technology is in theory, in practice it’s only as versatile as operators choose it to be. At Eloma, we pride ourselves on making all of our combis’ capabilities easy to use and Genius MT takes that ideal one step further.”
Eloma GmbH is a worldwide leading manufacturer of combi steamers and bake-off ovens for professional use. In 2007, Eloma North America was formed as a part of Champion Industries, an affiliate of the Ali Group. Located in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, Eloma is currently supplying goods nationwide, working with an extensive network of dealers and service partners all around the United States.
Many of the associates at Eloma are chefs, butchers and bakers. Customers include restaurant and hotel kitchens, supermarkets, schools, universities, fast food restaurants, kitchens on trains and ships. Eloma cooking and baking technology can even be found on submarines.
Visit Eloma on the Web at http://www.eloma.com/us. ###
Todd Vura, The Brandon Agency, 216.831.8580