Food Cart Information
Eat@ICC will include 24 food carts chefs and two pop-up restaurants—one savory and one sweet—that will run on the Products Fair floor. Last year's food cart chefs include Daniel Holzman, Mourad Lahlou, Ken Oringer, Hillary Sterling, Jeff McInnis, Alex Stupak, Craig Hopson, Bill Dorrler, and Paul Qui.
Eat@ICC will include 24 food carts chefs and two pop-up restaurants—one savory and one sweet—that will run on the Products Fair floor. Last year's food cart chefs include Daniel Holzman (Meatball Shop), Mourad Lahlou (Aziza), Ken Oringer (La Verdad), Hillary Sterling (A Voce), Jeff McInnis (Yard Bird), Alex Stupak (Empellon), Craig Hopson, Bill Dorrler (Osteria Morini), and Paul Qui (Uchiko).
Here are some of the food cart details:
- 90 minute time slot
- Food preparation should be done in advance off-premise. There will be minimal prep space available on-site
- You can secure your own donated product—we just ask that you clear all sponsored products with us first
- You will need to prepare 200 portions
- You can have up to three staff members join you for ICC (names to be given to us prior)
- Please arrive one hour in advance to set up your cart
- At minimal, the food cart will include a front and back stations, plate ware, napkins, and signage. However, we are in the process in securing a partnership with a Food Truck manufacturer. If so, we will have a fully-pimped out food truck for your use. We will confirm by August 1 so you have ample time to decide on a dish to serve
- You will be featured in our ICC book with a bio, head shot, and fast facts
We recommended using the Food Cart as an opportunity to show off your incredible culinary prowess to the 3,000 industry professionals attending ICC. If you'd like to charge a small amount, we suggest donating proceeds to our charity partner, C-CAP.
There are slots available September 29, September 30, and October 1.