Welcome EAT@ICC Chefs! Below you'll find several forms that outline what we’ll need from you in the months leading up to ICC. The forms are broken into sections, which you can complete one at a time (by the listed deadlines) or all at once. We look forward to working with you (and diligently avoiding clogging your inbox). Your primary contact for content is Caroline Hatchett; for the event, the fabulous Leigh Power will take care of all your needs.
Here are the critical details:
- 90 minute time slot
- Food preparation should be done in advance off-premise. There will be minimal prep space available on-site.
- StarChefs will help offset food costs through a partnering food distributor or up to $250 stipend (receipts are required for reimbursement).
- You can secure your own donated product—we just ask that you clear all sponsored products with us first.
- You will need to prepare 200 portions.
- Please arrive one hour in advance to set up your carts.
- At minimum, the food cart will include a front + back station, plate ware, napkins, and signage.
- You will be featured in our ICC book with a bio, head shot, and fast facts.
- You will receive 1 VIP Pass and 3 General Admission passes to ICC.
We recommended using the Food Cart as an opportunity to show off your culinary prowess to the 2,000 industry professionals attending ICC. Any proceeds from Eat@ICC will go to our charity partner, C-CAP.