Wine Tips from Sommelier Belinda Chang of Fifth Floor Restaurant - San Francisco, CA
1. Don't be afraid of wines with residual sugar.
2. Rules are made to be broken - drink red wine with fish and white wine with meat.
3. Sommeliers are not always "out to get the diner". There are some out there who still dare to down sell.
4. Drink and read, drink and read, drink and read - the more that you know about a wine, the more delicious and satisfying it can be.
5. When in doubt, drink bubbly!
Wine Director Belinda ChangFifth Floor
12 Fourth St.
San Francisco, CA 94103