8th Annual StarChefs.com International Chefs Congress - Design Competition
Showcase your designs to 3,000 decision makers and restaurant professionals. At the 8th Annual StarChefs.com International Chefs Congress, three winning design firms will exhibit their lounge designs in the heart of ICC, the Chefs Products Fair, where the most influential and innovative chefs, pastry chefs, mixologists, sommeliers, and restaurant owners in the country meet with vendors, purveyors, and fellow culinary professionals—as well enjoy snacks from Eat@ICC food carts. And they need a place to relax! This year’s theme, “Made with Love,” will allow design firms to tailor lounges around a singular culinary approach. May the best design win!
This is a chance for you to showcase your talents while providing a space for ICC attendees to network, eat, drink, and relax.
- A panel of qualified judges will select three winners.
- Winners will be determined by June 1 and announced on StarChefs.com.
- Each of the three winners will have its own lounge area space within the Chefs Products Fair.
- Winners will have a footprint of approximately 15 x 15 feet of open space.
- Design must incorporate comfortable seating for at least 10 to 15 people.
- Winning design firms will be responsible for designing, building materials, labor, special lighting (not required), all furnishings, and on-site delivery and pick-up.
- Ceiling height of the room is over 68 feet.
- Floor covering is required (material must be approved by StarChefs.com).
- All materials must be flame retardant and built offsite at the design firm's expense.
- You will have three hours to install your design onsite on September 27 or 28 (time confirmed in September).
- You must remove your design in entirety after the event on October 2 between 8am and 2pm, schedule to be determined.
- As a featured designer, you will gain access to industry influencers and create brand awareness among leading culinary professionals from respected and trend-setting domestic and international restaurants.
- Ability to network with leading restaurateurs from around the world.
- In addition to exposure for your brand, you will receive promotional consideration and print advertising.
- The three finalists will be featured in the StarChefs.com program book.
- One half-page, four-color ad in our Congress book, which is given to each attendee (3,000 copies).
- Your logo on StarChefs.com, which receives 30 million hits per month.
- Signage within your designed area.
- Your own print material can be placed within your area.