Local Harvest: Sweden Meets L.A. in New York
Local is local, the world over. What’s rarer is the genius to make it shine. And after the final day of the 7th Annual StarChefs.com International Chefs Congress, Chefs Mathias Dahlgren and Jordan Kahn are going to prove it. October 2 will not only mark the unprecedented coming together of the legendary Bocuse d’Or champion and West Coast wunderkind, it will unite their exquisite palates and feverish creativity on one meticulously crafted, unabashedly inspired tasting menu. And you can experience all of it, from the welcome cocktail hour with Absolut Vodka to beverage pairings that bring out the luster of each and every course. It’s Sweden meets L.A., by way of NYC—and ICC.
There are only 50 seats. Make your reservation today.
What: Local Harvest 6-course tasting menu with beverage pairings
Wall + Water at the Andaz Wall Street
75 Wall Street
New York, NY 10005
When: Tuesday, October 2 at 7pm
- The Essence of the Flavor of Preservation: Dried Pickled Onions, Smoked Yogurt, Salted Trout Roe, Fresh Pickled Cucumber, and “Gravad” Tomato
- Tartare of Beef and Oysters, Tallow Emulsion, Onions, and Watercress
- Salt-baked Beets and Jerusalem Artichokes, Roasted Hazelnuts, Cheese, Potato-Malt Soil, and Black Truffles
- Wild Mushroom and Truffle Pizza with Crème Fraîche and Parsley
- Charred Sea Urchin, Purple, Black, and Glass
- Young Turnips Cooked in Aromatic Fish Toffee, Kale, Sour Dairy, and Fermented Banana
- Beef Fibers, Kombucha, Burdock, Bitter Cocoa, and Chlorophyll
RSVP: ICC attendees can reserve a seat through ICC registration. The public can RSVP through TicketLeap.
Cost: $210 (beverage pairings and service included)
Presented with generous support from Andaz Wall Street and Pernod Ricard