Vintner Riccardo Baracchi of Baracchi Winery - Biography
When Riccardo Baracchi isn’t out in the vineyards, he’s pairing international wine selections and the family’s vineyard bounty with his wife’s classic Tuscan cuisine. Born on the estate and now passing on the tradition of the winery (established in 1860) to his son Benedetto, Baracchi senior oversees the winemaking and the vineyards.
Vintner Riccardo Baracchi
- Baracchi Winery
Localita' Cegliolo, 21 - Cortona
Cortona, Italy 52044
Top 5 Jobs
- Start-Up Restaurant-make a name for yourself! DDD destined!
- Michelin Star Restaurant in NYC is Hiring in Pastry Cooks
- Executive Chef at Drury Lane theatre and conference center
- Compensation: VERY Competitive Salary, Great Benefits, Profit Sha
- ARAMARK is Seeking an Executive Chef for Turner Field, Atlanta GA