Rising Star Chef Noah Bekofsky of Linfield College - Biography
2005 Chicago Rising Star Chef Noah Bekofsky grew up in the Pacific Northwest, and began his career waiting tables at a restaurant at the age of 14. Realizing his comfort behind the stove, Bekofsky embarked on a 20-plus year adventure that led him to his most recent position as Chef for Sodexo at Linfield College in McMinville, Oregon.
He graduated with Honors from the Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park, New York. Before moving to Arizona, he served as the Executive Chef at the Kapalua Bay Hotel and Ocean Villas in Kapalua, Hawaii, the Westin Salishan Lodge and Golf Resort in Gleneden Beach, Oregon, Aria at Chicago's Fairmont Hotel, and Executive Chef at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Inspired by his travels and cooking experiences throughout the world, Bekofsky’s menu at Aria was both culturally inspired and comfortably American, reflecting culinary and cultural traditions that transcend any one cuisine. His goal is to uncover and expose the true flavors of ingredients that are at the foundation of comfort foods from one end of the world to another.
Rising Star Chef Noah Bekofsky
- Linfield College
900 Southeast Baker Street
McMinnville, OR 97128
- formerly of Aria at Fairmont Chicago, Millennium Park
200 North Columbus Drive
Chicago, IL 60601
- formerly of Fairmont Scottsdale Princess
7575 East Princess Drive
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
Top 5 Jobs
- Oceanfront Resort on the OBX of NC with great kitchen atmosphere
- Our professional & fun kitchen's looking for full time line cooks
- Hospitality Group Seeking Restaurant Manager for new location
- Line cooks sought immediately at this upscale downtown hotspot...
- Parcel 104 at the Santa Clara Marriott seeks zealous Pastry Cooks