Chef Nicola Carro of Quattro Gastronomia Italiana - Biography
Miami Beach, FL
Chef Nicola Carro and his chef brother Fabrizio are identical twins from Alessandria in the Piedmont region of Italy. The brothers graduated with a degree in food and hospitality management in 1992, and Nicola has moved on to cook at Italian establishments, including Rovinda & Signorelli Catering Co., Circolo d’Équitazione, and Adriano. He also worked as executive chef at La Terraza, and he’s appeared on Food Network’s Iron Chef in January 2010, Martha Stewart in February 2010, The Today Show in August 2010, South Florida Today Show in December 2010, and Telemundo´s Morning Show in December 2010. At the moment, Nicola and Fabrizio cook together at Quattro Gastronomia Italiana and Sosta Pizzeria Enoteca, where the brothers have created authentic Italian restaurants and gastronomic oasis at the heart of Miami Beach.
Chef Nicola Carro
- Quattro Gastronomia Italiana
1014 Lincoln Road
Miami Beach, FL 33139-2502
Top 5 Jobs
- Talented Pastry Chef Sought Out By Ritz-Carlton Lodge in GA
- Florida Gaylord Hotel is Seeking an Executive Sous Chef
- Line cooks sought immediately at this upscale downtown hotspot...
- IDG's new restaurant ROKU is hiring a Head Teppanyaki Chef
- Give Your Culinary Career A Big Boost - Sous Chefs Sought in FL!