Brewer Mike Robinson of Newburyport Brewing Company - Biography
Mike Robinson is an award-winning brewer with over a decade of professional and amateur brewing experience. Robinson who has been with the Newburyport Port Brewing Company since 2011 began his career at Redhook Ale Brewery in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, where he was responsible for fermentation, centrifuging, filtering, and yeast management. He has won many accolades including New England Home Brewer of the Year and the Sam Adams Longshot Homebrew. He has also been a 19-time medalist at the Masters Championship of Amateur Brewing. NBPT crafts beers in three styles: a Belgian witbier, a pale ale, and an India pale ale. It is also one of the few breweries in the area (or any of this scale) that operates their own canning line.
Brewer Mike Robinson
- Newburyport Brewing Company
4 New Pasture Road
Newburyport, MA 01950
Top 5 Jobs
- Mei Mei seeks team-oriented line cooks for immediate hire!
- Private Club on Palm Beach Seeks Driven Line Cooks Great Benefits
- Washington DC Based Marriott is Seeking a Senior Banquet Chef
- Chef, Michelin, Zagat, Chef de Cuisine, Upscale Dining
- Passionate about cooking? Are you a forward thinking Chef?