Writer Melissa Clark of The New York Times - Biography
New York, NY
Born and raised in Brooklyn, Melissa Clark has seen New York's culinary scene evolve. After graduating with a master's in writing from Columbia University, Melissa Clark had brief stints cooking in a restaurant and catering out of her fifth-floor walk-up before settling on life as a freelance food writer. She is the author of the column “A Good Appetite” in The New York Times and has contributed to Bon Appétit, Food & Wine, Every Day with Rachel Ray, and Martha Stewart. She is the author of more than 30 cookbooks including In the Kitchen with A Good Appetite, which features recipes from her column, and most recently Cook This Now. She has also collaborated with many celebrated chefs such as Daniel Boulud, David Bouley, and Claudia Fleming. She received a James Beard Award for her collaboration with Peter Berley on The Modern Vegetarian Kitchen.
Top 5 Jobs
- Join Chef Patrick O'Connell's James Beard Award Winning Team!
- The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe is in search for talent!
- High volume catering company seeks an Innovative Executive Catering Chef
- New Southern Style Restaurant Seeks Experienced Executive Chef
- High-volume seafood restaurant @ Hilton New Orleans Riverside