Pastry Chef Laszlo Bollok of Le Cirque - Biography
New York, NY
Hungarian-born, Laszlo Bollok was initiated into the culinary arts by his grandmother before pursuing pastry studies at the Karoly Gundel Culinary School in Budapest. He honed his skills in a pastry shop, Chocolia, and Hungar-Hotels before opening his own bakery. Looking for exciting opportunities abroad, Bollok moved to the States in 1998, landing an executive pastry chef position at Domingo in New York City. His résumé also includes time at Louis XVI in Long Island, and Jean-Georges at The Mark Hotel and The Pierre Hotel back in the city. In 2012, Bollok earned the a post as pastry sous chef at Le Cirque, where he exercises his passion for plated desserts and elaborate cakes.
Pastry Chef Laszlo Bollok
- Le Cirque
1 Beacon Court, 151 East 58th Street
New York, NY 10022
Top 5 Jobs
- Patrick O'Connell's Inn at Little Washington is Expanding!
- Join Chef Patrick O'Connell's James Beard Award Winning Team!
- Relais & Chateaux Property in Colorado looking for Sous Chef
- Upscale Restaurant Venture Seeks Experienced Executive Chef
- New Southern Style Restaurant Seeks Experienced Executive Chef