Sommelier Joel Gunderson of St. Jack - Biography
Joel Gunderson trained as a Sommelier with the International Sommelier Guild. Living and working out of Portland, Oregon he has worked at such restaurants as 23hoyt, Clarklewis and Fenouil. He also spent a year as a wine steward with New Seasons Market. Most recently, he worked together with Chef Aaron Barnett to open Restaurant St. Jack, where he curates both a bottle list and a bulk wine program for which he works directly with winemakers in the area.
Sommelier Joel Gunderson
- St. Jack
2039 Southeast Clinton Street
Portland, OR 97202
Top 5 Jobs
- NYC Based Catering Company Seeking Working Sous Chef!
- Line cooks sought immediately at this upscale downtown hotspot...
- Give Your Culinary Career A Big Boost - Sous Chefs Sought in NYC!
- Executive Chef Opportunity Available at AT&T Stadium!
- UMass Dining is seeking a dynamic individual to fill a full-time