Brewer Greg Geiger of Nantahala Brewing Company - Biography
Bryson City, NC
Greg Geiger found himself concocting craft beer before he was even old enough to make a beer run. After finishing his degree as an industrial engineer at the University of Florida, Geiger took time off to walk the Appalachian Trails before stumbling into the outdoor-adventure capital of North Carolina’s Smokey Mountains, Bryson City. When he walked into the expansive brewery-taproom-event space that is Nantahala Brewing Company, he knew he was home and there is no denying that he is brewing some damn good beer. Today, along with collaborator and co-owner of the brewery, Joe Rowland, Geiger puts out the Trail Magic Ale series, seasonal beers, high gravity beers, as well as their six flagship year-round brews, including App Trail Extra Pale Ale, Bryson City Brown, and Up Rive Amber.
Brewer Greg Geiger
- Nantahala Brewing Company
61 Depot Street
Bryson City, NC 28710
Top 5 Jobs
- Executive Chef needed for Upscale Steak / Chop Restaurant
- Do you have a true appreciation for different types of cuisines?
- New Southern Style Restaurant Seeks Experienced Executive Chef
- General Manager Needed at New Patina Restaurant Group Concept
- Rapidly growing restaurant group with Sous Chef opportunities!