Pastry Chef Bobby Schaffer of Grace - Biography
Chicago native Bobby Schaffer had an early inclination toward cooking, and in 2007, he earned a culinary arts degree at Kendall College and was awarded a scholarship for Young Professionals in Spanish Gastronomy. Schaffer spend the next year in Spain, staging first at El Poblet in Denia, a Michelin two-starred restaurant where he had his first real exposure to pastry. To further pursue this new-found love, Schaffer staged for Pastry Chef Oriol Balaguer at his eponymous shop in Barcelona. Schaffer returned to Chicago in 2009 to work as pastry chef at Avenues at The Peninsula Chicago, working under Chef Curtis Duffy. When Duffy left to open Grace, Schaffer followed to develop and run the pastry program for the new restaurant.
Pastry Chef Bobby Schaffer
652 W Randolph St
Chicago, IL 60661
Top 5 Jobs
- Line cook sought immediately at this upscale downtown hotspot...
- Washington DC Marriott is Seeking a Senior Banquet Chef
- Give Your Culinary Career A Big Boost - Sous Chefs Sought in NYC!
- Chef, Michelin, Zagat, Chef de Cuisine, Upscale Dining
- Ritz Carlton Hotel is Seeking Sous Chef in Amelia Island, FL.