Pastry Chef Antonio Bachour of The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort - Biography
Bal Harbour, FL
Antonio Bachour grew up in Puerto Rico and was hooked on pastry from a young age, thanks to a childhood spent in his family’s bakery. He went on to graduate from Johnson & Wales, and then spent his first few years honing his trade in Puerto Rico as a pastry cook at Sand Hotel and Casino and Westin Rio Mar before moving on to the Ritz-Carlton in San Juan, where he was pastry sous chef for two years. 2001 found Bachour States-bound, in Miami Beach, as pastry chef at Talula. And soon he was trying his hand at Italian delicacies at both Devito South Beach and Scarpetta in New York and Miami.
In 2009, Bachour was asked by KNR Food Concepts to be a part of the opening team at the W South Beach Hotel, and particularly Solea. Shortly after, he took over responsibility for all pastries for The Trump Soho hotel and its restaurants. He now splits his time between Miami and New York. This year Dessert Professional Magazine selected Bachour as one of their “Top 10 Pastry Chefs” for 2011.
Pastry Chef Antonio Bachour
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort
9703 Collins Avenue
Bal Harbour, FL 33154
Top 5 Jobs
- Line cook sought immediately at this upscale downtown hotspot...
- Our professional & fun kitchen's looking for full time line cooks
- Florida Ritz Carlton is Seeking a Resturant Chef
- Pastry Chef for an all new concept by Rising Star Chef Ray Garcia
- Line cooks sought immediately at this, five star restaurant