Writer Adam Rapoport - Biography
Adam Rapoport’s career began with food. A graduate of the University of California, Berkeley, Rapoport started as an editor and writer for the James Beard Foundation and then served as restaurant editor for Time Out New York. If food got him started, Rapoport actually spent the bulk of his career around catwalks and Fashion Weeks as Style Editor of GQ. In 2010, Rapoport was appointed Editor-in-Chief of Bon Appétit, following the departure of its previous editor Barbara Fairchild. Since taking the helm, Rapoport has been focused on broadening the magazine’s audience and navigating modern challenges of digital media.
Writer Adam Rapoport
Top 5 Jobs
- Give Your Culinary Career a Boost - Executive Chefs in DALLAS!
- Give Your Culinary Career A Big Boost - Sous Chefs Sought in NYC!
- Chef de Partie: The Aviary (Grant Achatz & Nick Kokonas)
- Florida Based Gaylord Hotel is Seeking a Specialty Banquet Chef
- Rapidly growing restaurant group with Sous Chef opportunities!