Sommelier Adam Chumas of Tilth - Biography
Chumas had a fake ID as a kid, but instead of going out to bars, he snuck out to expensive restaurants and bought bottles of wine. He followed his penchant for dining, and fell into the role of wine director at an inn in New Hampshire without any formal training, just a love for wine. At Tilth he’s built a hearty glass pour program (18 wines by the glass!), and though his list isn’t as fervently organic as the restaurant’s food, he does focus on organic, biodynamic, sustainable, and affordable wines.
Sommelier Adam Chumas
1411 N 45th St.
Seattle, WA 98103
Top 5 Jobs
- Talented Pastry Chef Sought Out By Ritz-Carlton Lodge in GA
- Apply immediately for great opportunity with growing company
- Southern fine dining line cook must have 2-3 years experience.
- The Ritz-Carlton is seeking food & beverage supervisor in Arizona
- CALIFORNIA PIZZA KITCHEN - ALL MANAGEMENT POSITIONS