Mixologist Chantal Tseng of Mockingbird Hill - Biography
Originally hailing from the snowy suburbs of Buffalo, New York, Chantal Tseng loves just about anything fermented and poured—ideal for a bartender—but her favorites include Sherry, tea, and cocktails. And she's turned that love into 14 years of serving drinks as a bartender and bar manager. Tseng currently helms the program at Mockingbird Hill, where she was named EaterDC's “2013 Bartender of the Year” and one of Daily Meal's “25 Top Bartenders in America.” Previously, Tseng was the head mixologist for the historic Tabard Inn, where she created the standard-setting Tabard Inn Cocktail (featuring, inevitably, Sherry). A true student of all things liquid, she is a Bar Ready graduate of the B.A.R. program and Certified Sommelier via the Court of Master Sommeliers. She also plays a mean game of pool.
Top 5 Jobs
- Executive Chef Needed at Award Winning Artisan Bakery in Hyannis
- Beautiful Ritz-Carlton in Mountain Dove is seeking Line Cooks
- Well Compensated Line Cooks Needed at Various Marriott Properties
- New Pizzeria adding Servers and Server Assistants
- Line cooks sought immediately at this upscale downtown hotspot...