2011 Houston Rising Stars
Gala and Awards Ceremony
Thursday March 17, 2011
VIP Reception at 6pm
Four Seasons Houston
1300 Lamar Street
Houston, TX 77010
Glimpse the future of Houston dining at our tasting gala and awards ceremony. Enjoy high-concept food from up-and-coming culinary stars from the top restaurants in and around town. All dishes are paired with ultra-premium wines selected by the Rising Star Sommelier.
Tickets: $95 per person; $125 VIP admission includes a private pre-event reception with Champagne and Petrossian caviar, plus early entrance to the gala.
- David Grossman | Branch Water Tavern
- Manabu “Hori” Horiuchi | Kata Robata
- Jeramie Robison | Cinq at La Colombe d’Or
- Randy Rucker | Bootsie’s
- Seth Siegel-Gardner | Kata Robata
- Chris Shepherd | Catalan Food and Wine
- Randy Evans | Haven
- Jamie Zelko | Zelko Bistro
- Vanarin Kuch | Tiny Boxwoods
- Chris Leung | Bootsie’s
- Bryan Caswell | Reef, Stella Sola, and Little Bigs
- Bobby Heugel | Anvil Bar & Refuge
- Sean Beck | Backstreet Café, Hugo’s, and Trevisio
- Maurizio Ferrarese | Quattro at Four Seasons Hotel Houston
Hosted by Chef Robert Del Grande
Claire Smith, Canopy and Shade
Mark Cox, Mark's American Cuisine
This is a private event – invitation only
"How to Make It"
Rising Stars Chefs’ Panel
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
1pm – 3pm
Culinary Institute LeNôtre
Houston, TX 77022
Featuring the Rising Star Chefs and Pastry Chefs, this seminar gives chefs, cooks, and culinary students the opportunity to learn how to advance their careers and to discuss the challenges and rewards of the industry.
Thursday, March 17, 2011
Grand Prize Bar
1010 Banks Street
Complimentary sponsored beverages
Open to food industry professionals only!
StarChefs.com is proud to donate a portion of the Gala proceeds to Recipe for Success, a Houston Charity that leads the way in hands-on nutrition education aimed at preventing childhood obesity and encouraging long-term health.