With over 4,000
members worldwide, the International Association of
Culinary Professonals puts the culinary world at your
fingertips. Our members represent every facet of the
food and beverage industry from cookbook authors to
cooking school teachers to television personalities.
This diversity offers IACP members tremendous networking
opportunities, valuable insight into industry trends
and ongoing professional development opportunities.
Membership benefits include:
- Not to be missed International Conferences
and regional meetings.
- An Annual Membership Directory, considered
one of the most valuable networking tools in the culinary
- Exclusive publications for food
and beverage professionals.
- Enrollment in a Professional-Interest
Section focused on your segment of the industry.
- Exclusive Access to member Web site,
complete with on-line membership directory, section
listserves, on-line publications and the Culinary
- Marketing and promotional opportunities,
through conference sponsorships, trade shows, targeted
advertising, and selected mailing lists.
- CCP - Certified Culinary Professional
- This internationally recognized certification program
distinguishes individuals who demonstrate and maintain
comprehensive knowledge of the culinary arts and sciences.
For complete membership details