Johnson and Wales University
COOL & KICKIN' CANTALOUPE BISQUE
Cool & Kickin' Cantaloupe Bisque
- 2 each Cantaloupe
- 2 ounces Orange Juice, concentrate
- 1 pint Vanilla ice cream, softened
- 2 ounces Honey
- Sugar, as needed to taste
- 6 ounces Ginger ale
- 2 ounces Grand Marnier
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
Back to the ToolJams Home Page
- 1. Crown the melons and hollow out the seeds. Slice melon meat from the rinds.
- 2. Use food processor with large bowl and blade to puree cantaloupe chunks, adding the orange juice concentrate, honey, sugar, and Grand Marnier to cantaloupe puree through the food chute.
- 3. Pour mixture into a large bowl and using the hand mixer, blend in the ice cream.
- 4. Keep well chilled. At service, add splash of ginger ale for "fizz."
- NOTE: Chantilly Cream may be used for garnish (see formula for Chocolate Mudslide Torte).
Main Menu | Recipe Search | Newsgroups | Rumbles and Murmurs | Culinary Careers
QuickMeals | Secret Ingredients | Help Wanteds | Archives | Feedback
Copyright andcopy; 1997 Boiling Water, Inc. All rights reserved.