Terrine of Smoked Salmon, Spinach and Cream Cheese
1. Line terrine mold with plastic wrap.
2. Blanch spinach in boiling salted water, shock in ice water and lay out leaves on towels.
3. Whip cream cheese until soft.
4. Put a layer of smoked salmon on bottom of mold.
5. Top with a layer of cream cheese the same thickness as the salmon.
6. Top with a layer of spinach.
7. Continue steps 4-6, until you enend on the top with smoked salmon.
8. Cover with plastic wrap and the terrine lid and put a heavy weight on the lid.
9 Refridgerate for 24 hours.
10. Unmold, remove plastic wrap and slice in 1/2" slices.
Copyright © 1998 StarChefs. All rights reserved.