oz marscarpone cheese
oz whip cream
green tea powder
oz gran marineir
(1) Knead the marscapone cheese until it becomes creamy.
(2) Beat sugar and yolk until it becomes fluffy.
(3) At first, add 2 tablespoons of (2) into (1) then later,
the rest of (2) also add into (1).
(4) Whip cream until foamy consistency.
(5) Combine (3) and (4).
(6) Pour (5) into the mold and put on the green tea cakes
which are already cut into 1/4 inch and cover with syrup.
After that pour the rest of the syrup into it and repeat
(7) Finally, strain green tea powder with powder sugar for