Chicken with Egg and Lemon Sauce recipe
1. Sauté the onion and parsley in the butter or margarine for three minutes.
2. Coat chicken with seasoned flour and brown in fry pan with the onion and parsley.
3. Add the fennel and chicken stock, cover and simmer for about 1/2 hour.
4. In another saucepan, cook the peas in boiling salted water until just tender. Drain and add to the chicken with the chicken livers. Cook for another 15 minutes.
5. Combine the egg yolks with lemon juice. Remove the chicken from the heat and stir in the egg yolks and lemon juice. Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve immediately.
|[Return to Minnie Giraldi's Home Page]|
Main Menu | Recipe Search | Newsgroups | Rumbles & Murmurs | Culinary Careers
QuickMeals | Secret Ingredients | Help Wanteds | Archives | Feedback
Copyright © 1999 StarChefs All rights reserved.